My style of cooking is to keep it simple and nutritious. Well, I am not a chef..ahem, I am a home maker :). I browse through different recipes on the internet, try recipes from the experienced chefs around (grand mother, aunts...
I'm Ambica: Welcome to my new food blog, The idea is to share my home made recipes here, my virtual database for the recipes tried and tested in “My Kitchen”!. I design my blog, do a bit of photography besides being the author of the blog.
- Aloo Matar with Hing tadka
- Authentic Palak Paneer
- Basundi – Creamy Dessert
- BEERAKAYA/ TURAI/ RIDGE GOURD CURRY
- Bendakaya/ Bhindi/ Lady Finger Masala Dry
- Cabbage/ पत्ता गोभी Sabzi with Garlic
- Cucumber Mint Raita
- Cup of Tea / Chai Recipe
- Quick Cheese Garlic Bread Sticks – With Bread Slices
- Quick Cheese Grilled Sandwich with leftover Palak Matar…
- Rava Dosa – With Oats flour/ Maida/ Wheat flour
- Stuffed Bitter Gourd/ Karela/ Kakarakaya Fry